The theme was introductions, and so here I go:
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
It feels a little odd to be introducing myself when I have been blogging for almost 4 years now. But, anyway…My name is Nishita, a writer (technical) from India who is madly in love with books. Apart from books, my blog reflects some of my other day-to-day activities and interests – mainly my two children – the Snubnose (age 6 years), and the Piglet (age 5 months). I got into blogging because of a rather OCD need to document everything.
- What is your favorite book of 2012 so far?
I haven’t read much at all this year, thanks to the Piglet. But I think I liked The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly best…again, it’s not saying much as I haven’t read much at all this year.
- Favorite feature on my blog?
This isn’t particularly book-related. But I like the Wordless Wednesdays feature because I use it to showcase the snubnose’s excellent (even if I do say so myself) artwork.
- Literary location you would most like to visit? Why?
I don’t remember the name but I would love to visit the magical world of Angie Sage where the Septimus Heap books are based. I love those characters and love the magyk and charm of those books.
- One non-book-related thing that people might not know about you.
I am very active and open in the virtual world but in reality I am rather shy and take a long time to open up to strangers.