I picked up this meme from Medieval Bookworm, and just felt like posting my responses in my blog as well…
The goal is to answer all of these questions in five words or less. If you prefer, you can instead answer one or two questions in detail.
Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
Snack only when I am reading something really good…sometimes chocolate or lots of green tea
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
I never write in my books
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
I dog-ear my books all the time.
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
- Hard copy or audiobooks?
Hard copy! No patience for audiobooks
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
Read to the end of chapters
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
Nope, I just guess based on the sentence.
- What are you currently reading?
Between the Assassinations by Aravind Adiga
- What is the last book you bought?
Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight by Rujuta Diwekar
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
Only one at any given time
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
I like both.
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
I dunno…Salman Rushdie, maybe?
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
They are totally unorganized
I am not tagging anyone specific. Anyone can feel free to take up this meme. If you do take up this meme, leave a comment here with the link to your responses. I would love to read it.