Justin Bieber, the pop sensation all around the world, left his fans quite disappointed with his recent gig in the city. His fans who are called ‘Beliebers’ may be upset but love him nevertheless. Here are 10 ‘That Hurt’ Moments from Justin Bieber’s Roast that will surely make them feel a little bad for the singing sensation.
Be sure to catch the Roast of Justin Bieber only on Comedy Central, Sunday, 28th May, 10 PM onwards, and read on for some of the comments and people that you can expect to see featured on it.
- You have it all, except for respect, love, friends, good parents and a Grammy- Chris D’Elia
- You gotta give it up for Justin. He started from the bottom and he’s still a bottom.- Hannibal Buress
- That’s right — Selena Gomez used to bang this guy, proving once again that Mexicans will do the disgusting jobs Americans just won’t do. – Jeff Ross
- Justin, you know, I lost my dad on 9/11 and I always regretted growing up without a dad, until I met your dad, Justin. Now I’m glad mine’s dead. – Pete Davidson
- Justin’s fans are called Beliebers because these days it’s considered politically incorrect to use the term retards. – Natasha Leggero
- Now Justin, you release so many horrible and unwatchable videos, you should change your name to Vanilla ISIS.- Snoop Dogg
- What’s your rap name, Feminem?- Jeff Ross
- What kind of b***h eggs his neighbor’s house? You caused $20,000 in damages. Imagine the damage you would’ve caused if you threw like a boy. – Shaq
- Justin has a lot of tattoos. You have “patient” tattooed on your neck, and “this doesn’t count” right above his a—hole. – Pete Davidson
- It seems like only yesterday you were discovered on YouTube. Time flies when you’re a piece of sh*t. – Natasha Leggero