Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or annual holiday, the search for the perfect gift can be endless. Luckily, there are a few tried-and-true presents that are always winners, no matter the recipient. Want some ideas for gifts that are sure to please? Here’s a list of ideas to get started.
- DIY Gift – If you don’t have a large budget to spend on the perfect gift, go the DIY route to give a sentimental present to the person you love. From a personalized picture frame to his-and-hers coffee mugs, when you do-it-yourself, possibilities are endless.
- Canvas photo – Perfect for every occasion from anniversary to baby’s first birthday, a photo blown up onto a canvas turns a picture into a piece of artwork that you can cherish forever. Many photography stores and websites offer this option in many sizes – find the one that’s best for you.
- Give and give again – Membership baskets that send deliveries every month are becoming more and more popular, and you can subscribe to everything from a “steak of the month club” to a “makeup of the month club” depending on the recipient. You’re sure to find something for everyone with a gift that keeps on giving.
- Give your time – A gift can be cherished, but memories last a lifetime. Doing something with your loved ones, like volunteering or taking a vacation, is a wonderful gift that’s experiential, and really shows how much you care. Be sure to take lots of photos to remember the meaningful time you spend together.
- Custom jewelry – Anyone can walk into a jewelry store and pick something from the display case, but creating a custom look is priceless. Give your loved one something timeless like custom pearls, a monogrammed silver pendant, or a personalized cocktail ring with her birthstone. The sky is the limit when creating a custom look that she will love for a lifetime.
- Give an experience – Does your significant other love space but never got to go to space camp as a child? Is your wife a fun-loving woman who loves the occasional drink of wine? Send him to space camp and her to a vineyard for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Don’t worry – you can go too if you want, but the gift is meaningful whether you do or not.
Finding the perfect gift can be time consuming, but with these ideas, you’re sure to leave your loved one smiling from ear-to-ear. From custom pearls to a “Beer-of-the-Month Club,” your gift will be the one you and your loved ones have been looking for.