This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 4; the fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
As one more year draws to a close, it is an appropriate time to sit back and reflect…what would it be like to be a baby again?
- to have nice, soft baby skin again
- to have absolute strangers break into a grin when they see you
- to have a potbelly and thunder thighs and yet to be called “cutie pie”
- to have only two responsibilities in life – eating and pooping
- to have your entire life in front of you with the chance to relive it all over again
but then, I wouldn’t be able:
- to drive
- to watch movies of my choice
- to travel or do adult stuff on my own
- to do what I want when I want
- to do so many other things that this list would be just too long
Hmm…forget about being a baby, could I just be 20 all over again??? it seems like the ideal age- all the advantages of youth with all the freedom of maturity!
What do you think? which age would you like to go back to?