Shilpa has tagged me to do these two memes. They have been floating around on the blogosphere for some time, but I never really felt like doing it. However, when I saw that Shilpa also has a report card of how we all have fared, the competitive spirit in me rose, and I just had to complete this one…
TAG 1 : Innocent… or Guilty?
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
- Asked someone to marry you? Innocent
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent
- Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent
- Ever told a lie? Guilty
- Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty
- Kissed a picture? Innocent
- Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent
- Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent
- Held a snake? Guilty
- Been suspended from school? Innocent
- Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent
- Stolen from a store? Innocent
- Been fired from a job? Innocent
- Done something you regret? Guilty
- Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Innocent
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
- Kissed in the rain? Innocent
- Sat on a roof top? Guilty
- Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Guilty
- Sang in the shower? Innocent
- Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Guilty
- Shaved your head? Innocent
- Had a boxing membership? Innocent
- Made a girlfriend cry? Innocent
- Been in a band? Innocent
- Shot a gun? Innocent
- Donated Blood? Innocent
- Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
- Eaten cheesecake? Guilty
- Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
- Have/had a tattoo? Innocent
- Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty
- Been too honest? Guilty
- Ruined a surprise? Guilty
- Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterward? Guilty
- Erased someone in your friends list? Innocent
- Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Innocent
- Joined a pageant? Innocent
- Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty
- Had communication with your ex? Guilty
- Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent
- Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent
Guilty for just 14/42…. not bad!
TAG 2: HOW DUMB ARE YOU?
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
-  Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
-  Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
- [x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
-  You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
- [x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
- [x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
-  You have run into a tree/bush.
-  You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
-  You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
- [x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
- [x] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 5
-  You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
-  You have choked on your own spit.
-  You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
-  You’ve never seen the Matrix.
-  You type only with two fingers.
-  You have accidentally caught something on fire.
- [x] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
- [x] You have caught yourself drooling.
-  You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair.
So far: 7
- [x] Sometimes you just stop thinking (most of the time I wont think about anything).
- [x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about.
-  People often shake their heads and walk away from you.
-  You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
-  You use your fingers to do simple math.
-  You have eaten a bug.
-  You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important.
- [x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.
-  You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand.
-  You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 10
-  You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you didn’t.
-  You break a lot of things.
-  Your friends know not to use big words around you.
-  You tilt your head when you’re confused.
-  You have fallen out of your chair before.
-  When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall.
-  The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
So, there you go, I am not too guilty or too dumb – somewhere safely in the middle. Whew!
So, Shilpa go ahead and add my score to your report card.
Others who feel like taking up this tag, do so, link to me and let me know your results 🙂