Last month was my birthday month and turned out to be a super-party month. There were so many occasions to celebrate that towards the end, my mind and body were left whirling.
Summary of activities:
- July 17 – Shopping the sales at Sanctuary in search for nice birthday dress and shoes. Successfully scored these beautiful tops…shoes were not happening
- July 20 – Lunch with friends at Indijoe, stuffed face at buffet and then went on a long stroll to walk away the fullness.
- July 21 – Lunch with friends at Ginseng – the Chinese restaurant at Royal Orchid. Mmm…heavenly food, huge smile on face for the rest of the day
- July 22 – Second unsuccessful attempt to score some good shoes at the Lifestyle sale. Ended up buying some much-needed basics for the snubnose (shoes and socks). No shoes for me I did spot some heavenly white flats, but what I am looking for are sensible black pumps for work. So, resisted the temptation quite nicely (pat on the back for me)
- July 25 – Drinks and dancing at the Ice bar in Taj Residency. Super page-3 featured party and we had a whale of a time dancing and people-watching. A highlight was the Michael Jackson tribute break-dance feature
- July 29 – Drinks and snacks at a friend’s place followed by Bollywood ishtyle dancing at ZeroG. The DJ played some awesome tracks from Love aaj kal and Kaminey. Super- music, just did not want the evening to end.
- July 31 – Birthday lunch treat at South Indies – massive buffet spread consisting of rice, sambar, appams, accompanied with appalam and sundal. Totally yummy; sambar just like my Grandma prepares it. Will definitely take my folks here for lunch/dinner next time they come.
- August 1 – Night-show of Love aaj kal with friends.
- August 8 – Lunch and shopping with friends at Serengeti in Total Mall
Whew, what a hard-core party girl lifestyle I have been leading this past month thanks to all who made these past couple of weeks so memorable!
Enjoyed myself thoroughly but now it is back to some serious work!