Thank God, it’s Christmas. I am sooo looking forward to the break. We are having a company wide shutdown (thanks to the recession) ! This shutdown, I am not travelling anywhere…just plan to relax n chill at home with Jahnavi, Kalyan, the rest of my family, and friends.
Of course, me being me, I still have a long to-do list of errands to complete. But once, I am done with those, I am planning to:
- Watch movies, movies, and more movies – I have already kept the movies that I am planning to watch on my USB stick – they include Golmaal Returns, Maharathi, Music and Lyrics, and may be anything more I can squeeze in. So, you can expect some upcoming movie reviews from me 🙂
- Read books – I am currently plowing through some verrry easy reading (think historical fiction and the likes of the Twilight series). This shutdown, I am planning to do some more serious reading. As part of this goal, I have already borrowed a book from my good editorial friend who can always be depended upon to provide the most serious reading possible 🙂
- Sample christmas cake from various bakeries in town (not just from our tried and tested Niligiris)
- Work out and burn all extra calories due to christmas cake consumption
- Re-organize and de-clutter my closet in the hope that I will find some hidden gems that I can wear in the new year
- Prepare my list of new year resolutions
- Collect all my investment proofs and keep it ready for submission (most depressing activity and hence placed at bottom of list to ensure that there is no chance I can complete this)
Phew ! I wonder if I will have the time to do it all !
Anyway, happy holidays…merry christmas and a happy new year to all !